- 36,449 square feet (4 floors) available for lease including full floor options and open floor plans designed to accommodate growing businesses.
- Interior features cultivate creativity with exposed brick, soaring ceilings and large window lines.
- Situated in the central business district and steps from parks, hotels and a number of local and national restaurants and retailers.
- Crown and eyebrow signage is available and tenants can enjoy the rooftop patio, covered parking, with easy access to multiple modes of public transportation.
- The building features fiber connectivity, redundant power and cooling, and nexus flooring.
Since opening its doors, Vibe Broadway has been helping independent thinking companies grow. The building opened in 1910 as the Mission Theatre highlighting vaudeville acts when the light entertainment genre was popular - it later reopened as the Cameo Theatre when interest in vaudeville had faded. The Great Depression took a toll on the historic building in 1929, but the prime location acted as a safeguard and the building did not stay empty for long. Located near the heart of downtown Salt Lake, it was used for a variety of purposes, some industrial and some corporate, until it was expanded and converted into office space near the end of the twentieth century. Vibe Broadway provides a unique environment for companies who want to embody the innovative and resilient spirit of the building’s rich history. With creative interior features including exposed brick, high ceilings and large window lines, the open floor plan designs allow businesses to grow.
Location: Situated in the central business district, 14 minutes to the Salt Lake City Airport, the building is walkable to a number of parks, shops, restaurants and coffee shops, banks and hotel options. Commuters benefit from the proximity to a GreenBike Sharing Station right outside the building and great access to the TRAX light rail blue, green, and red lines. Tenants will enjoy the newly remodeled entry and foyer, adjacent covered parking options, and the rooftop patio. Crown and eyebrow signage options are also available.
Building Type: Office
Building Class: A
Year Built : 1910
Typical Floor Size : 7,626 SF
Building Height : 7 Stories
Unfinished Ceiling Height : 11'
Parking : 66 Surface Parking Spaces
- Crown and eyebrow signage
- Rooftop patio with barbeque
- Bus Line
- TRAX Commuter Rail
- Covered parking