579 Executive Campus Dr.,
Westerville, OH 43082 United States
- Vibe Westerville is in Polaris Parkway which is the top submarket in Columbus, Ohio.
- Polaris Parkway connects to Interstate-71 and Interstate-270.
- The property is located roughly 2 miles east of Polaris Fashion Place and YMCA.
- 20 Miles from the new Intel Chip facility in Licking County, Ohio.
- Spec Suites ranging from 4,000 to contiguous 20,000 square feet available.
579 Executive Campus Drive is a Class A office building located in the highly desirable Westerville / Polaris sub-market. Recently completed lobby and common area renovations brings in modern design elements that can be enjoyed by both employees and visitors. Vibe Westerville offers it’s Tenants High Speed Fiber through WeConnect and other providers plus a brand new common conference room to be completed by the end of 2023.
Access to the property is provided via Polaris Parkway. Polaris Parkway connects 579 Executive Campus Drive to Interstate-71 which leads into Downtown Columbus, OH and Interstate-270. Interstate-270 provides peripheral access to all of the Columbus suburbs and to John Glenn Columbus International Airport. The property is located roughly 2 miles east of Polaris Fashion Place, a premier two-level mall with over 170 retailers and restaurants attracting shoppers from all parts of the Columbus Metro.
Our tenants enjoy a warm, inviting, and modern building without the commute downtown. The focus is on environment, blending comfort and design elements to create a work experience that mimics home, yet facilitates productivity and collaboration.
Building Type: Office
Building Class: A
Year Built : 2004
Year Size : 110,919 SF
Typical Floor Size : 36,866 SF
Building Height : 3 Stories
Unfinished Ceiling Height : 12'
Parking : On-site
Fully Renovated : 2023
Recent recipient of 2023 TOBY Award for top “Corporate Facility” in Ohio.
- On site state of the art conferencing center able to accommodate 20 people.
- Professionally Managed by Colliers International.
- Property directly connects you to the Alum Creek Trail, the local bike and walking path.