6440 S Wasatch Boulevard,
Salt Lake City, UT 84121 United States
- Newly renovated customizable office spaces offer a thoughtfully planned experience for small to medium-sized businesses with big ideas.
- Recently renovated lobby, hallways, elevators and restrooms, with the recent addition of an interior amenities lounge and conference room, as well as a large outdoor lounge.
- Less than a minute drive to I-215/the Belt Route, which connects to downtown Salt Lake City in 18 minutes.
- Suites can overlook the bustling commercial corridor or offer scenic mountain views and benefit from the recently improved common areas.
- Directly adjacent to the Old Mill Golf Course, and just 15 minutes to 5 major ski resorts and over 22 hiking trails.
- Park and Ride Shuttle Services to local ski resorts
The Vibe Cottonwood is truly “extraordinary” with its own unique signature style and design aesthetic, with one simple idea in mind: Craft an experience for businesses where no stone has been left unturned. The newly renovated entrance offers a tenant amenity patio and invites employees and guests into the lobby, which features common areas and a conference room all of which have been refreshed with a local theme which captures the essence of the building’s spectacular location nestled at the bottom of a scenic mountain range. Varying space sizes cater to small and medium-sized businesses with big ideas - some are in shell condition ready for significant tenant improvements. Suites can either overlook the vibrant Salt Lake Valley, or, offer picturesque mountain views. The building draws its name from the Cottonwood Manor area, which provides numerous dining, retail, entertainment and hospitality options. 212 parking spots, 22 covered stalls, and 12 electric charging stations are available for auto commuters who can easily hop on I-215 (known locally as the Belt Route) within less than a minute’s drive. There are more than 30 restaurants in less than a 5-minute drive from the Vibe Cottonwood, including the Spitz-Cottonwood, the Market Street Oyster Bar and Dasks among many others. The property is conveniently located only 15 minutes to 5 major ski resorts and there are over 22 hiking trails, again within 15 minutes, providing numerous outdoor options for businesses to further enjoy the charming mountain area. This prime central valley location is also just 18 minutes to downtown Salt Lake City and 26 minutes to the Salt Lake City International Airport. Don’t miss out on the chance to join this collaborative and innovative environment for creative professionals that makes an updated statement about business offices in the Cottonwood area.
Building Type: Office
Building Class: A
Year Built : 1999
Typical Floor Size : 25,311 SF
Building Height : 3 Stories
Unfinished Ceiling Height : 11'
Parking : 200 Surface Parking Spaces.
12 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Extraordinary, one-of-a-kind views
- 24-hour controlled access
- Multiple Signage Opportunities
- New Sky Terrace
- New Amenities Lounge
- New Conferencing facility
- 12 Car charging stations